If you are wondering how to download everything from your Facebook account then you've come to the right place.
Why would you want to download everything from your account?
- You're about to delete your Facebook account and want to keep everything.
- You want to download photos from a holiday but you don't want to download them individually.
How To Download Everything
- First things first, login to your Facebook account. Preferably from a Desktop computer.
- Once you are logged in to your Facebook account, at the top of the screen click on the arrow. A drop-down will appear, click on the 'Settings' option.
- At the bottom of the Settings page, there is a link that says 'Download a copy of your Facebook data'. Click on that.
- Then click 'Start My Archive'. For security reasons, you are required to type in your password.
- All of your Facebook accounts will be sent in an email to you. The email will be the one you used when you signed up for Facebook.